Upcoming Fair promos
The Wisconsin Valley Fair is looking for someone between the ages of 18 and 25, who has excellent communication and computer skills to serve as the 2017 Fairest of the Fair.
1. Is the official ambassador for the Wisconsin Valley Fair and needs to have knowledge of it
2. Be available for 30 hours per week throughout the summer (mid-May to mid-August)
3. Speak at day cares, dairy breakfasts, and various other community events
4. Hold regular office hours by answering the phone, greeting customers, and assisting with other office tasks as assigned
5. Serve as the official host of the Wisconsin Valley Fair with numerous responsibilities during the week of the fair, August 1-6, 2017.
6. Represent the Wisconsin Valley Fair at the Wisconsin Association of Fairs Convention in Wisconsin Dells in January of 2018, where you will compete to be the Wisconsin Fairest of Fairs—a one-year position promoting fairs throughout the state
Application due by December 30, 2016. The 2017 Fairest of the Fair will be announced on March 9, 2017 at the Farm City Dinner.